These Gerbing Xtreme XRL heated motorcycle gloves are sporty gloves made of leather and equipped with knuckle protection. The gloves have a long shaft and adjustable wrist straps. The elements warm the fingers, thumb, bottom and top of the hand.
In 2022 Gerbing will launch the Xtreme motorcycle gloves. These motorcycle gloves are equipped with a more powerful push button, which makes the gloves even warmer than the standard heated motorcycle gloves. The extra heat can only be obtained by connecting it to the 12V battery of the vehicle or in combination with the specially developed Xtreme batteries from Gerbing.
The warmest setting (red) is not activated by default. This can be activated by setting the push button to orange and then holding the button for 10 seconds. Switch on again and now the red position is activated.
- Supplied per set including Y-cable and a battery cable.
- Heat adjustable via the push button on the top of the hand.
- Push-button has three color LEDs to recognize the heat setting.
- Compartment for a separate battery in the palm.
- Equipped with an adjustable wrist strap.
- Can be used on a 12V vehicle or with Gerbing batteries.
- Waterproof and windproof.
- This item consumes 2Ah.
- Equipped with the Microwire® heating system, the most efficient and sustainable way of heating.
Use on a vehicle with a 12V battery:
- Lovely warm hands on the motorcycle, moped, scooter, small fishing boat, tractor or mobility scooter.
- No separate batteries required. The gloves are led through cables through the jacket to the 12V battery of the vehicle.
- Gerbing batteries cannot be used. The wind at higher speeds causes too much heat loss.
Use for outdoor/leisure time:
- This is possible with Gerbing batteries (Xtreme recommended for extra heat).
- The batteries can be placed in the shaft of the gloves are connected.
About the batteries
The battery life may vary depending on the ambient temperature. The capacity of the battery decreases as it gets colder. At temperatures below 0°C, the capacity will still be +/- 80%.
To extend the life of the batteries, keep them charged to at least 25% at all times, even when the batteries are not turned on or not in use. Think of the summer period. Therefore, charge the batteries once a month.
Tip: write this down in your calendar.
Safety 12V products
It is important to understand that our 12V products are designed to keep you warm in the most extreme cold situations. That is why it is important to check your skin regularly when using our products in warmer weather conditions. Our 12V products will feel warmer when the temperature rises and it can cause burns. Our advice is to always use a temperature controller. An outside temperature of 5°C and lower is the ideal temperature for our heated products.
Remember: warmth is very personal.
Gerbing now has several generations of products. The latest collection is all provided with a recognizable logo. Is this logo not on your product? Then you may have a product from an outdated collection. You will also need other accessories and batteries for your product.