These Gerbing electrically heated socks are an asset to your cold feet! The socks are wonderfully soft and are heated both on the bottom of the foot and on the instep.
- Supplied with a battery cable and Y-cable and undersocks.
- Supplied with short under socks.
- Can be used on a 12V vehicle or with a separate battery.
- Equipped with the Microwire® heating system, the most efficient and sustainable way of heating.
- Heating wires cannot be felt.
- This item consumes 1.4Ah.
Use on a 12V vehicle:
- Ideal for motorcycles, mopeds, scooters, small fishing boats, tractor or mobility scooter.
- No separate battery required. The socks are led via cables to the 12V battery of the vehicle.
Use in free time:
- This is possible with a 5Ah, 7Ah or 9Ah battery from Gerbing.
- The battery is connected to a Y-cable, which is carried in the jacket pocket.
Gerbing Heated Socks (SO)
Download useful documents below to prevent incorrect orders.
About the batteries
The battery life may vary depending on the ambient temperature. The capacity of the battery decreases as it gets colder. At temperatures below 0°C, the capacity will still be +/- 80%.
To extend the life of the batteries, keep them charged to at least 25% at all times, even when the batteries are not turned on or not in use. Think of the summer period. Therefore, charge the batteries once a month.
Tip: write this down in your calendar.
Safety 12V products
It is important to understand that our 12V products are designed to keep you warm in the most extreme cold situations. That is why it is important to check your skin regularly when using our products in warmer weather conditions. Our 12V products will feel warmer when the temperature rises and it can cause burns. Our advice is to always use a temperature controller. An outside temperature of 5°C and lower is the ideal temperature for our heated products.
Remember: warmth is very personal.
Gerbing now has several generations of products. The latest collection is all provided with a recognizable logo. Is this logo not on your product? Then you may have a product from an outdated collection. You will also need other accessories and batteries for your product.