Gerbing Heated Inner Pants HPL
You can wear these Gerbing lightweight heated inner pants under your regular (motorcycle) pants. Heating elements in the front of the trouser leg ensure that heat flows through the body. There is a plug at the top for connection via a controller to our heated jacket or to a battery. The inner pants can be rolled up into a package and are also easily washable. At the end of each trouser leg there is a plug for connecting heated socks.
In the box:
- Heated trousers
- 12V Battery cable + fuses (BC)
- Booklets with information about the product
- Teflon® coated, wind-resistant, soft nyling lining.
- Thinsulate® insulation (water-resistant and durable).
- Silky soft micro denier collar.
- 70cm zippers for easy entry.
- Heats with four elements (around the legs)
- Built-in cables for connecting socks and/or jacket.
- Equipped with the Microwire® heating system, the most efficient and sustainable way of heating.
- This item consumes 3.5A.
- We recommend using a temperature regulator with these pants (optional).
- Using the jacket without 12V vehicle? A battery can be ordered optionally.
- 9Ah battery from Gerbing.
- The battery is connected to a Y-cable, which is carried in the jacket pocket.
|Size||L M S XL XS XXL XXS XXXL|
About the batteries
Battery life may vary depending on ambient temperature. The capacity of the battery decreases as it gets colder. At temperatures below 0°C the capacity will still be +/- 80%.
To extend the life of the batteries, keep them charged to at least 25% at all times, even when the batteries are not on or in use. Consider the summer period. Therefore, charge the batteries once a month.
Tip: make a note of this in your agenda.
Safety 12V products
It is important to understand that our products are designed to keep you warm in the most extreme cold situations. That's why it's important to check your skin regularly when using our products in warmer weather conditions. Our products will feel warmer when the temperature rises and it may cause burns. Our advice is to always use a temperature controller. An outside temperature of 5°C and lower is the ideal temperature for our heated products.
Remember: warmth is very personal
Gerbing now has several generations of products. The latest collection all features a recognizable logo. Is this logo not on your product? Then you may have a product from an outdated collection. You will also need other accessories and batteries for your product.