Gerbing Heated Jacket Liner HJL
This Gerbing heated jacket is an ideal mix of fashion and comfort. Gerbing has added a powerful 12V heater. A fashionable jacket that is also nice and warm. You can wear it as is, or under your regular (motorcycle) jacket. The jacket is lightweight and can be rolled up into a package. So easy to take with you. There are plugs in the sleeves to which gloves can be connected. There are also plugs at the bottom of the jacket to which heated pants and/or socks from Gerbing can be connected. There is therefore always only one cable going to the battery of your vehicle. Battery power is also possible for special circumstances.
In the box:
- Heated jacket
- 12V Battery cable + fuses (BC)
- Booklets with information about the product
- Teflon® coated, wind-resistant, soft nyling lining.
- Thinsulate® insulation (water-resistant and durable).
- Silky soft micro denier collar.
- Inner and outer pockets.
- Heating in collar, chest, back and sleeves.
- Built-in cables for connecting gloves and/or pants.
- Provided of the Microwire® heating system, the most efficient and sustainable way of heating.
- This item consumes 6.5A.
- We recommend using a temperature regulator with this jacket (optional).
- Using the jacket without 12V vehicle? A battery can be ordered optionally.
|L M S XL XS XXL XXS XXXL
About the batteries
Battery life may vary depending on ambient temperature. The capacity of the battery decreases as it gets colder. At temperatures below 0°C the capacity will still be +/- 80%.
To extend the life of the batteries, keep them charged to at least 25% at all times, even when the batteries are not on or in use. Consider the summer period. Therefore, charge the batteries once a month.
Tip: make a note of this in your agenda.
Safety 12V products
It is important to understand that our products are designed to keep you warm in the most extreme cold situations. That's why it's important to check your skin regularly when using our products in warmer weather conditions. Our products will feel warmer when the temperature rises and it may cause burns. Our advice is to always use a temperature controller. An outside temperature of 5°C and lower is the ideal temperature for our heated products.
Remember: warmth is very personal
Gerbing now has several generations of products. The latest collection all features a recognizable logo. Is this logo not on your product? Then you may have a product from an outdated collection. You will also need other accessories and batteries for your product.