Gerbing Battery 9Ah
For products without battery compartment.
This 9Ah battery from Gerbing has been developed for clothing that does not have a battery compartment. The battery is connected to the clothing via a Y-cable (not included). Can be operated with the supplied remote control.
- 1x 9Ah battery
- Including Remote control
- Suitable for socks, jacket, pants and gloves without battery compartment.
- Heat can be regulated in three levels via the remote control or battery.
- The battery has a lifespan of +/- 500 charges.
- The battery does not have to be used empty to be like many Li-Po batteries and can always be recharged.
- First connect the battery to the cable of the product.
- Hold the button for two seconds
- Mode 3 is switched on. You can now switch between the modes (possibly with remote control)
Mode 1 (33%), mode 2 (66%), mode 3 (100%)
- After a few seconds the display changes to numbers 1-9, indicating how full the battery is.
- Only to be used on Gerbing products with the red/blue image logo.
Use on gloves with new logo:
The push button on the glove is the regulator. The temperature controller on the battery must be turned off. The back of the battery shows how to do this (The battery must be in CC mode). The remote does not work on gloves with a push button as the temperature is regulated with the push buttons per glove.
Warranty determination according to manufacturer's guidelines.
About the batteries
Battery life may vary depending on ambient temperature. The capacity of the battery decreases as it gets colder. At temperatures below 0°C the capacity will still be +/- 80%.
To extend the life of the batteries, keep them charged to at least 25% at all times, even when the batteries are not on or in use. Consider the summer period. Therefore, charge the batteries once a month.
Tip: make a note of this in your agenda.
Safety 12V products
It is important to understand that our products are designed to keep you warm in the most extreme cold situations. That's why it's important to check your skin regularly when using our products in warmer weather conditions. Our products will feel warmer when the temperature rises and it may cause burns. Our advice is to always use a temperature controller. An outside temperature of 5°C and lower is the ideal temperature for our heated products.
Remember: warmth is very personal
Gerbing now has several generations of products. The latest collection all features a recognizable logo. Is this logo not on your product? Then you may have a product from an outdated collection. You will also need other accessories and batteries for your product.